|
Church today made me think of the song Switchfoot - The Beautiful Letdown and Ephesians 4:1. We walk worthy of the Lord because we are sinners.
The meeting was so good today. So many people shared, especially the highschoolers and younger ones. It's so encouraging, :). Sean just HAD to mention the farting contests and Uncle Jerry translated, "fang pi bi sai." Goodness, I was so embarassed. Then Ernest was trying to fart in my face again during lunch. Those "boys." My mom told me that my sharing was really good and told me she started crying. She told me that she knew that the Lord lives in me and really touches me every day. She said, "I want to try to learn to just trust Him, and assure myself that you will be okay." Hm, we'll see if that lasts, but I'm glad my mom feels that way. |
||||||||||||||