"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us...For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?...But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it."

- Romans 8:18-25

                   







ar

I AM 

 PORTFOLIO
 FACEBOOK
 TWITTER
 FLICKR
 FEED

 powered by : BLOGGER


since 06.03.04





- -Monday, December 29, 2003- -

I think I'm going crazy. Why?

1) I'm enjoying SAT Math problems.
2) I've had Britney Spears- Everytime on repeat for the last three hours, and I'm still not sick of it.

I LOVE THIS WEATHER.

I can't wait until my clothes that I ordered come in tomorrow. Not American Eagle though. Boo, I want my trench coat. :(

This is my third attempt to try to download Love Actually on KaZaa. The first two times I downloaded the trailer instead of the actual movie. I'm too lazy to haul my fatarse over to the theaters to watch it, I don't want to sneak into a R rated movie, and my parents would probably not let me go out anyway. So here I am, downloading illegal files from the Internet. What can I say? I'm a freaking angel. I want to watch this movie and bawl like a baby at all the cute romantic scenarios that I know never will happen in reality.

I want to go iceskating at the outdoor skate rink in San Jose. :(

Janet posted @ 4:25:00 PM | 0 comments