"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us...For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?...But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it."

- Romans 8:18-25

                   







ar

I AM 

 PORTFOLIO
 FACEBOOK
 TWITTER
 FLICKR
 FEED

 powered by : BLOGGER


since 06.03.04





- -Saturday, March 15, 2008- -

Spontaneous moment of my academic career:

I'm going to do less than one third of the work assigned for studio that's due on Monday.

As I was painstakingly cutting corrugated plastic, an epiphany came upon me. I'm tired. My hands are starting to form blisters. This model is going to take so many more hours. My model is only going to be skimmed over for a few seconds. I have to make a new one anyways. This won't even be graded. It's not worth it.

I decided to stop and enjoy the rest of my weekend by taking a much needed break to UNWIND. I haven't had that in awhile.. since the beginning of this semester. No more late nights. No more thinking about how much I have to do. I want to enjoy Taiwan debriefing and house meeting tomorrow without wanting the time to past faster so that I can finish my work... At least for this weekend.

Even after writing this entry, I just heaved a big sigh of relief.

Janet posted @ 10:43:00 PM | 0 comments