"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us...For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?...But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it."

- Romans 8:18-25

                   







ar

I AM 

 PORTFOLIO
 FACEBOOK
 TWITTER
 FLICKR
 FEED

 powered by : BLOGGER


since 06.03.04





- -Friday, February 04, 2011- -
Second semester and sick.

These past few days have been a bit miserable because I've been under the weather. Why did I eat my expired bacon ice cream... why!? I feel like a pain to my classmates every time I have one of my coughing fits during class and the nights have not been easy because it takes me forever to fall asleep.

Winter break was long, surreal, and a joy. There's a certain comfort of just being home and having family around you. I'm also thankful for the friends and life that I have here in Boston. When I arrived at the airport, I was greeted and surprised by three of my friends who decided to embarrass me by singing a song (at the top of their lungs) at the airport.


[to the tune of "Part of Your World"--my all time favorite Disney song]
Look at this place
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think that Boston is sweet?
Wouldn't you think I'm a girl [this girl!]

Girl who has
Everything

I've got potlucks and guy friends a plenty
I've got studio assignments galore
[You want bruises from squash?] I've got twenty!
Very nice! [Very nice!]

This next term
I want more
I wanna be where the snow storms are
I wanna see, wanna see them raging.
Out of nowhere I hear [how do you say that again?]
Shoot.

Up where they read
Up where they study
Up where they stay all night in the library
Wandering free
Wish I could be
At MIT



I definitely felt loved and welcomed. :) Three more months and I'll be HALF-WAY done with grad school!

Janet posted @ 11:17:00 AM | 2 comments